Jump For Easy Navigation
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has already scheduled and organised the examinations in the month of May, June and July 2017.
However, the university recently released the examination results in their official website. Aspirants who all want to check their results can check from the official website. Below are the details about the official website link.
Recently Visvesvaraya Technological University started the Revaluation process of the examinations which was organised in the month of May June July.
Students who all want to know the clear information about the VTU can check the below description which helps you in understanding the revaluation process and also the important link that refers to the university website.
VTU Revaluation For CBCS And Non CBCS ! Details On How To Apply
As per the sources all the students are eligible to apply for Revaluation in any number of theory subjects.
There are few dates which was shared by the university and it is very important that every student who all are interested in revaluation should remember these dates.
VTU Revaluation For BTech, BE, MBA, MCA, MTech: Important Dates
We should aware be of the dates regarding the revaluation that what is the starting date in order to fill the application.
Starting date for online filing of applications: October 14th 2017
The Last date for online filing of applications without any penalty: October 21st 2017
Last date for online filing of applications with penalty of Rs. 500/: October 23rd 2017
These are the few details which students should aware of. Now let us see the steps on how to apply this revaluation. What are the steps involved in it. These are explained clearly in the below instructions.
Steps To Apply VTU Revaluation For CBCS And Non CBCS
- Students need to visit the websites which is suggested as per the regions
- Go to iprexam.bir.vtu.ac.in for Bengaluru Region and to http://prexam.vtu.ac.in for Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru regions
- Once you click on the shared links a new page will be loaded in that click on Revaluation Menu.
- Use login Id and Password to login
- Follow the instructions which are shared in the website and the fee structure is like, Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/- per subject and Application Fee of Rs.20/- per candidate
These are the steps that involved in the Revaluation of the results which was declared by VTU earlier. Stay tuned to this website for more latest updates on the results, revaluation information, notification releases, admit card downloads and many more.