VTU Even Sem Results 2016-17:
VTU has announced the VTU 3rd sem Results and VTU 4th Sem results(CBCS and non-CBCS scheme) today midnight for all Regions. The interested students can now check the results from results.vtu.ac.in. The rest of the region for both sem is expected to be announced today.
VTU 6th sem results CBCS and VTU 5th Sem Results CBCS has is expected within three days along with crash course results.
Once the results are announced for rest of the region we will update it on VTULive Facebook Page.You can like this Facebook page and will update you about the results as soon as it is announced.
Current VTU Results update:
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII Semester B.E. / B.Tech (Non-CBCS) of all regions. New Updated
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of I, II, III & IV Semester B.E. / B.Tech (CBCS) of all regions. New Updated
- June/July 2017 Examination Results of VI Sem M.C.A (NON – CBCS) announced for all regions.
- June/July 2017 Examination Results of X Sem B.Arch (NON – CBCS) announced for all regions.
- VTU 3rd sem Results and VTU 4th Sem results(CBCS and non-CBCS scheme).
- June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (CBCS) announced for Bengaluru region.
- June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non-CBCS) announced for Bengaluru region.
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non-CBCS) for Belagavi, Mysuru & Kalaburgi region.
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (CBCS) for Belagavi, Mysuru & Kalaburgi region.
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of VII & VIII Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non – CBCS) announced for all regions.
The VTU has once again delayed the VTU results. The students of VTU 6th sem, 4th Sem(announced) are still waiting for their results. However, there is a confirmed news that VTU will not be delaying the VTU Even Sem Results 2016-17 for June-July any further and that rest of results will be declared my the end of this month.
VTU students can expect the VTU results 6th sem, VTU Results 4th sem(announced) with in two weeks.
We have even got the news that first VTU results Kulburgi Region will be declared, followed by Mysore, Belagavi and Bengaluru Region.
You can even check the results from vtulive.com.
VTU 6th sem Results June-July, VTU 4th sem results, VTU 2nd sem Results Details below
We are in touch with university to get any news related to VTU Even Sem Results 2016-17. As soon as we get any update we will update it here on this site.
But one news that is making a lot of buzz is that VTU results 6th sem is expected to be announced this week. We have even noticed that VTU official site has crashed several times due to high traffic and there is no communication from the officials when the site will be fixed.
The results the university will be declaring VTU results 6th sem, VTU Results 4th sem(announced). The even sem schedule was communicated to all the colleges by the Vice chancellor of VTU.
VTU 2nd sem Results 2016-17
Al though there is no pattern on which sem results will be declared first, however VTU 2nd sem Results 2016-17 has been declared. Bangalore region with most number of colleges is expected to be announced later. Generally, the regular sem results are announced first then back papers results will be announced. So, we have news that paper correction has been finished and now the University is uploading the results on the main site.
VTU 4th sem Results 2016-17(announced)
For the 4th sem results, one good news is that VTU 4th sem Results 2016-17 will be announced soon after the VTU 6th sem results are announced. In the mean time students should keep visiting the official vtu site mentioned below for more update. Once when the VTU 4th sem Results June July 2017 are announced we will update it here on this site. And for the convenience of the students we will list the steps here to check the results easily.
VTU 6th sem Results 2016-17
Once thing that we are sure of is the VTU 6th sem Results 2016-17 will be announced this week. So, if you’re one of those students who is waiting for VTU 6th sem Results June-July 2017.
VTU 8th sem Results 2016-17
The 8th sem results are already announced.
VTU even sem results June July 2017: 2nd sem, 4th Sem, 6th sem and 8th Update
How to check VTU Even Sem Results 2016-17 when it is declared:
- Head over to VTU official result site: results.vtu.ac.in
- Look for your respective semester results in the display
- Once you notice that VTU 6th Sem Results 2016-17 are listed for region you can enter your USN and press submit.
- Your VTU results will be displayed on the screen.
- You can take a print out and keep it for future reference.
We wish all the students a very best of luck for their VTU Even Sem Results 2016-17 in future. For more results update, request you to please like our Facebook page, which gets updated everyday and where we share all exam results gets update.
As when the results get declared, we will keep posting here on this site. So stay connected with and never miss anything related to VTU.
VTU revaluation results 2017 of 1st semester CBCS and 2nd semester CBCS scheme have been declared today. 1st semester non-CBCS were declared last week. Now it’s expected that VTU 3rd semester revaluation results will be out soon. We’ll update once date is confirmed.
VTU Results of B.E. I & II Semester (CBCS) REVALUATION Announced
VTU revaluation results 2017 for 3rd and 4th semester are expected to be out today. VTU hasn’t made it official and don’t expect it to notify in advance, but we’ll update. Chances are 1st semester or 2nd semester VTU revaluation result may also come today for CBCS or non-CBCS schemes.
VTU will declare revaluation results of 3rd semester and 4th semesters this weekend, preliminary reports suggest. However it’s unclear whether VTU will declare RV results of CBCS and non-CBCS scheme altogether or on separate dates. We’ll update once we have more.
VTU announced the revaluation results of 5th and 6th semesters yesterday. With that out of the way, VTU 3rd semester revaluation results and also of 4th semester are expected by the next 2-3 days. Preliminary reports suggest that these results will be out in upcoming week and 1st semester/2nd semester some time after that.
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) is a public state university in Karnataka. It was established on 1st April 1998 by the Government of Karnataka. Colleges offering programs in engineering or technology in the state must be affiliated with the university as a statutory requirement.
VTU is one of the largest universities in the country with 212 colleges affiliated to it. Around 4,67,100 Under Graduate students and 12,666 Post Graduate students attend various courses under the university. The university offers a total of 30 Under Graduate and 71 Post Graduate courses. The university has around 1800 P.hd candidates