Jump For Easy Navigation
- 1 VTU Results Announced for(VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017(CBCS and Non-CBCS Scheme))
Updated Today: VTU has declared the June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (CBCS and non-CBCS) announced for all region.
Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU) has not provided any update on other sem results. However, we are expecting that after VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017, VTU will announce the VTU results for other also soon.
Current VTU Results update:
- June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (CBCS) announced for Bengaluru region.
- June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non-CBCS) announced for Bengaluru region.
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non-CBCS) for Belagavi, Mysuru & Kalaburgi region.
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of I & II Sem B.E. / B.Tech (CBCS) for Belagavi, Mysuru & Kalaburgi region.
- Updated June / July 2017 Examination Results of VII & VIII Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non – CBCS) announced for all regions.
The delay was probable due some minor glitches on the VTU official site results.vtu.ac.in.
VTU Results Announced for(VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017(CBCS and Non-CBCS Scheme))
The VTU official is expected to make some announcement within few days for the delay in VTU results 2017. The announcement will be made on VTU official site in the notification section related to VTU 4th sem results 2017, VTU 6th sem results 2017, you can read it here.
The VTU is yet to announce VTU 6th Sem Results 2017 and VTU 4th Sem Results 2017 for both scheme(CBCS and Non-CBCS). We are expecting the VTU results Declaration will start from Kalburgi Region, Belagavi, Mysore than Bengaluru Region. As the VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017( Non-CBCS Scheme) has already been announced.
The delay in result has always irked the students as it has affected their study, exam performance and VTU officials have to realize that. Most of the time it is VTU main site which get crashed. As VTU is big university, they can afford big server so that students do not suffer from this.
VTU Results announced after little delay(VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017 Non-CBCS Scheme)
For Last sem exam, The VTU has delayed the results for almost four months and it has affected almost all the students. We have even heard the news that, the VTU has been directed by Karnataka government to announce the VTU results on time.
Earlier, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, Karnataka has declared the results of examinations conducted on June and July months of 2017 for BE and BTech steam s for 8th sem and 7th sem results. Along with VTU 1st and 2nd sem results for CBCS region.
Reported many times earlier the official website of VTU was not responding when the results were declared. The reasons VTU officials gave is when more number of users try to access a certain website at the same time it may not respond.
All those students who are looking for this VTU BE June-July exam 2017 results are advised to have patience if the website do not respond as when the load will become less the site will open fine.
Here is video about latest VTU Results Events
“June / July 2017 Examination Results of VIII Sem and VII Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non – CBCS) announced for all regions. New Updated,” said the latest update from the official results website of VTU.
The VTU exams were held in June/ July 2017 for VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017(CBCS and Non-CBCS Scheme).
Once again the VTU results for rest of the semester has been delayed. For 2017, around sixty thousands final-year students in over 190 colleges has been facing the brunt.
VTU Registrar (Evaluation) Satish Annigeri has assured that the results would be announced on with in two weeks for all the semester.
In case, you have missed it, VTU BE/ B Tech non-CBCS June/July 8th sem and 7th sem 2017 results declared. You can check the results here. Along with VTU 2nd and 1st sem results 2017 CBCS.
Here are the steps to check to check the VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017(CBCS and Non-CBCS Scheme) for your convenience:
- Head over to results.vtu.ac.in.
- Once your sem results are announced(VTU 2nd Sem Results 2017(CBCS and Non-CBCS Scheme)) it will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your USN in the box given
- Now click or tap on submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out and keep it for future reference.
VTU has recently declared all these results too:
– Results of I to IV Sem M.Tech (Non-CBCS) REVALUATION
– Results of I to VIII Sem B.E. REVALUATION(Non-CBCS)
– Results of I to VIII Sem B.E. (Non – CBCS) of all regions.
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) is a public state university in Karnataka. It was established on 1st April 1998 by the Government of Karnataka. Colleges offering programs in engineering or technology in the state must be affiliated with the university as a statutory requirement.
VTU is one of the largest universities in the country with 212 colleges affiliated to it. Around 4,67,100 Under Graduate students and 12,666 Post Graduate students attend various courses under the university. The university offers a total of 30 Under Graduate and 71 Post Graduate courses. The university has around 1800 P.hd candidates.