Jump For Easy Navigation
SVC Bank Admit Card: Aspirants who all applied for the CSR examination which is going to be organised by the SVC bank need to download the Admit card as it is the mandate document need to be carried to examination center. As an update from the exam controller officials that the Hall tickets are updated in the official website. Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website by giving the required details in the website. Below is the complete details regarding the Admit card and other notifications about the examination;
SVC Bank Admit Card CSR Examination Hall Ticket Download Now
Customer Service Representative Hall Ticket/Call Letter link available now in the official website. Aspirants are advised to visit the website and download the document. Shamrao Vithal Bank is going to control the CSR examination. Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd, Mumbai is now all set to upload a notification about SVC Bank Admit Card 2017 for online examination through their main portal.
Official website: svcbank.com
Name of the Bank: SVC Co-operative Bank Limited
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Category : Admit Card/ Call Letter
Tot Vacancies: 40 posts
Name of the Posts: CSR posts
- Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade): 40 posts
Examiantion Type: On-line Test
Exam Date: Sunday, 09/04/2017 (tentative)
Hall Ticket Release Date: 29/03/2017 onward
Selection Method: Those who will crack this written test are subsequently invited for an interview session.
Official Bank Portal: www.svcbank.com
Steps To Check And Download SVC Bank Admit Card:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website link which is given above.
- Once you visit the official website home page will be displayed on the screen
- In the home page you can see the Careers link on the navigation bar
- Click on the link which will open in the new page
- In the new page you can notice a link states “Call Letter for SVC Bank CSR Online Examination, 2017-2018”.
- Click on the link and fill the details like Registration No., Roll No., Password, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), etc.
- After submission Admit card will be appeared on the screen
- Download and take a print of it as it is mandate for exam
Stay tuned to this website for more updates on the Admit card downloads, results updates and many more.