Railway Recruitment Notifications: Every student in the society wants to settle well. There are many aspirants who want to start their career in govt jobs. Among them many are interested in the Railway jobs. For all those candidates who are interested in the railway jobs for them there is a news on recruitment notification which is going to release very soon. Aspirants are advised to check the complete article on railway job notifications, eligibility criteria and also the official links from which they can check and apply for the notifications. Check the below article completely for detail information on recruitment notification
Railway Recruitment Notifications RRB RRC Job Openings Check Now
As per the sources we came to know that Railway Recruitment is going to release a new notification. The upcoming Notifications for New Job Openings in RRB & RRC released very soon. In order to apply these notifications, the online application forms will be available at railway recruitment official portals.
Official website: www.indianrail.gov.in
Awesome Update On Railway Recruitment Notifications: People who are in search with new jobs in Railways there is a notification for them along with that the eligibility details and process to apply online for RRC/ RRB recruitment is explained below.
As per the updates the department will publish upcoming job notification for 2,35,527 Railway Vacancies in India through their official website very soon. As we all know that for these posts lakhs of eligible candidates are eagerly waiting for latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 process to start so that they can apply for respective posts.From the sources, the massive numbers of Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D posts are going to fill up the Railway Recruitment Board in due course. download link at the bottom of this page. Refer to the following passages for detailed information about this recruitment.
About Indian Railways (IR): It is the largest organization in Asia Pacific, established on 16th April 1853 exactly 163 years ago. It is also known as “Bhartiya Rail” in the India. Now, it is a Public Sector Undertaking enterprise, operated by the Government of India (GOI) through the Ministry of Railways. The headquarters of IR located at New Delhi, the capital of India. It is one of the biggest world’s rail networks having spread over 115000 km in the route of 68000 km and 7200 stations. It carries 09 billion passengers every year and 1.5 billion tons of freight in 01 year. The IR has more than 1.4 million employees working for providing best quality services to their customers. The IR divided into 17 zones, which further sub-divided into divisions. The name of all these zones mentioned below. Each zone is headed by a general manager. Right now, lakhs of employees work for this department at the various post from Junior Level to Officer Level. Today, it is a dream of every student to get latest Central Govt Jobs in Railway sector for securing their future. Annually, lots of recruitment exams are conducted by each zone to hire best employees.
|Ongoing IR Recruitments||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Due Date|
|RRB SSE Recruitment||Senior Section Engineer Jobs||4500+||Update Soon|
|Rail Safety Staff Recruitent||Safety Staff||1.42 Lakh||Update Soon|
|RRB Latest Recruitmet 2017||Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician||23801||Update Soon|
According to the report that we received from the sources that, the Railway Ministry has a 15% shortage of manpower in their respective departments. The Railway Recruitment Board is soon going to start the recruitment process for 2,35,527 posts of Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical vacancies in Group A, B, C & D Cadres through an online portal.
This is a good opportunity for all those candidates who are wish to apply online for RRC Recruitment 2017 in Mumbai, Jaipur, Allahabad, Hubli, Jabalpur, Bilaspur, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Gorakhpur, and Secunderabad must have an essential qualification. Interested contestants must note RRB Apply online process will done through online modes. Contenders are instructed to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush.
To apply the earliest all candidates are requested to visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in for applying their application form.
The Upcoming Railway Recruitment update will be soon posted here whenever officially released by the board. The updates on Indian Railways recruitment against Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota, and Cultural Quota are also clearly available soon. In order to apply aspirants need to have required age criteria for Indian Railway Vacancy 2017 as per rules mentioned in the notification. From the information up to now the online registration of application expected to start very soon, so candidates are advised to stay alerted. From our end to help the aspirants we will soon update the opening and closing date of online registration in this article. Just to make you notify that the submission of applications is strictly online and no other mode will be accepted. The Board will organize selection process including a written exam and then skill test or interview to fill up 10th passjobs, 12th pass jobs, degree jobs, diploma jobs, etc. in Railways.
Railway Recruitment 2017 Upcoming Vacancies Updates
Organisation Name: Indian Railways (IR)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Placement Locations: All over India
Total Number Of Vacancies: 235,527 (approximately)
IR Vacancy Names and Categories:-
- Group ‘A’ Category Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
- Group ‘B’ Category Posts
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Group ‘C’ Category Posts
- Non-Technical Jobs
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
- Technical Jobs
- Group ‘D’ Category Posts
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Registration Process: On-line mode only
List of 21 RRB Zones along with their Web Addresses:-
|Zone Names||Web Address|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar (J&K)||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
List of RRC Boards:-
- Central Railway (CR) Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER) Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR) Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR) Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR) New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR) Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR) Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR) Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR) Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR) Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR) Hubli
- Western Railway (WR) Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur
- Konkan Railway (KR)
Latest Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date):
- Aspirants age must be above 18 years and below 40 years
- The upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulation of Central Government.
- For brief details about relaxation in age limit, candidates can check the official notification.
Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications cleared from the Government approved Board/University/Institute.
- 10th/ 12th pass
- Post Graduation (PG)
- Under Graduation (UG)
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BA
- MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Com
The most eligible applicants will be appointed based on their overall performance in the following tasks.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
RRB Exam 2017 Syllabus & Pattern:-
- The exam will have objective type questions from topics like General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning.
- The expected time duration for examination will be of 90 minutes.
- We will soon provide you the complete details about exam syllabus and pattern through this web page. Stay tuned for further updates.
How to fill Online Applications Of Railway Recruitment Notifications:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website link which is given in the article
- Once you click on the link homepage will be displayed, go to the latest news section and then click on the notification download link.
- You can see the notification pdf format will display on the screen.
- Read out all the printed general instructions as announced in the advertisement.
- If all the criteria for applying are matching then click on “Online Application Form” link.
- Enter your details like Personal, Professional, Education, Communication, etc. in a prescribed format of application.
- After that you have to upload scanned passport size photocopy, digital signature and other necessary documents at the end of registration form.
- Pay admission/ exam fees using provides sources.
- Click on “submit” button after verifying the details.
- Download and save the system generated Registration ID Number.
- Take printout for the future reference.
- Registration Number should be remembered by theaspirants as it will need to download the necessary documents from the official website.
Official IR Jobs Notification – Download PDF
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Official Websites: www.indianrailways.gov.in | www.indianrail.gov.in