Indian Bank PO Mains Admit Card: Indian Bank released a notification for the Probationary Officers. There are 324 vacancies. And courses offered in to post graduate diploma is like banking and finance through Manipal Global Education Services. For more information about the admit cards kindly looking into the below information. The exam schedule dates are also informed and explained in detail in the below paragraphs.
Indian Bank PO Mains Admit Card Probationary Officer phase-2 Call Letter
As an update from the officials of the Indian Bank is that the electronic call letter or the Admit cards are going to release on 15th Feb 2017. As per the update the Indian Bank is going to organise and schedule the exam on 28th of feb 2017
Computer Based preliminary examination duration is of 1 hour where as computer based main examination is of 2 and a half hours. Aspirants who are going to appear the examination need to visit the official website in order to download the admit card once the link is active.
Here is the link where the list of candidates who cleared the prelims and are going to appear the mains exam is Shortlisted Candidates list
Official website: http://www.indianbank.in/
Steps To Check The Indian Bank PO Mains Admit Card:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website link which is given above or else click here to get redirected to the official website.
- Once you click on the website home page will be displayed
- In the home page on top you can see careers tab
- Once you click on the tab you will be redirected to that particular page
- Click on the link which refers the PO Mains Admit card download
- Fill the details which are required to download the card
- Download and take a print of it
We wish all the students a very best of luck for their Mains Examination. Visit this website www.vtulive.com for more updates on the results, notifications and many more. For more results update, request you to please like our Facebook page, which gets updated everyday and where we share all exam results gets updated.