Central Govt Job Notification:We are going to give you the list of Govt Jobs March 2017 through this article and many more related things to govt job openings this year. In India to get a secure life sarkari naukari are the most preferred by the young generation. As many people were working on in in order to clear the examinations and get settled in life.
Central Govt Job Notification Latest Govt Jobs Check Details
There are very huge numbers of posts which are available in Government departments like Banking, Human Resources, Railways, Engineering, Medical, Energy, Power, Production, Manufacturing etc.
|Company Name||Number of the Post||Post Name||Job Profile||Last Date|
|Indian Railways (IR)||23552||Group A, B, C & D posts||UG/ PG||Update Soon|
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)||2510||Junior Telecom Officer||GATE 2017||06th April, 2017|
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||23801||Assistant Loco Pilots||10th class||Update Soon|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||10000+||PO, SO & Clerks Jobs||UG/PG||Update Soon|
|Indian Postal Circle Department||20000||Various Posts||10th/ 12th||Update Soon|
|APGENCO||94||Assistant Engineer Jobs||Degree||05th April, 2017|
|APTRANSCO||134||Assistant Engineer||Degree||Update Soon|
|Indian Railway Department||1.42 Lakh||Safety Staff Jobs||PG/UG||Update Soon|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||37000||Constable HC ASI||10th pass||Update Soon|
|Delhi Police||15000||Constable Jobs||10th pass||Update Soon|
|Rajasthan RSRTC||1700||Driver & Conductor Jobs||10th pass||Update Soon|
|Bihar BPSC||1065||AE (Civil & Mechanical)||B.Tech||31st March, 2017|
|POWERGRID||N/A||Executive Trainee||GATE 2017||31st March, 2017|
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)||19||Asst Manager Posts||Degree||16th March, 2017|
|New India Assurance Co Ltd (NIACL)||984||Assistant Class-III Jobs||Graduate||29th March, 2017|
|Rajasthan High Court||2039||LDC & Steno Jobs||12th pass||18th March, 2017|
|Rajasthan Police||10539||Constable||12th pass||21st March, 2017|
|WBSEDCL||112||Assistant Engineer (AE)||GATE||24th March, 2017|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||413||Apprentice Jobs||SSC pass||17th March, 2017|
Central Govt Job Notification Procedure: Getting a govt job is not as easy as we say. It is also having its own procedures which need to be followed. Firstly candidates should meet the eligibility criteria to be as much educated which are suitable to get a job. As everyone is looking for the govt jobs there will be a tough competition. Candidate is always required to apply for the preferred posts either by Online or Offline mode, whenever a recruitment notification is published. Once after applying candidate needs to pass following selection process and it includes:-
- Written Test: Aspirant need to be intelligent in these fields. The main purpose of written examination is to examine the knowledge of particular aspirants in the fields of Regional or English Languages, Mathematics, GK, Statistics etc.
- Personal Interview: In order to know the level of candidate’s knowledge and ability to present him/her.
- Merit List: Merit List is to show the list of selected candidates. In order to receive an appointment letter from the department, candidates are required to match with the list by having his/her name on it.
- Training: Mostly first six months of working in particular job is considered as training period and after that candidate can works as permanent.
In every jobs whether it is private sector, public sector or government jobs, remuneration/salary is the biggest factor. But for remuneration factor people always first preferred government jobs and salary starts from Rs. 10,000/- to 12,000/- per month and also having chances of increment in future by getting promotion.
Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility criteria depends on the type of job and the posts of recruitment notification given by the department of govt. At last only eligible candidate can apply for the posts.
- If the posts are related to the higher grade, then a candidate must be a Post-Graduate with experience.
- If the posts are related to middle level grade, then a candidate must be a Graduate.
- It the posts are related to lower grade then a candidate must have passed HSC/12th
- Experience is also a big thing which is considered in various government departments and offices.
- Most importantly everything should up to the notification.
- Upper age relaxation also applicable to candidates in Age limit, Vacancies, Application Fees etc. as per government norms.
We wish all the aspirants who all are going to apply for govt jobs and appear for the examination in future. For more results update, request you to please like our Facebook page, which gets updated everyday and where we share all exam results gets update.