ANU University Degree Results: Candidates who appeared for the UG examination which was organised by the Acharya Nagarjuna University earlier. Now the candidates are eagerly looking for the results. As per the officials the results will be updated in the university portal. Candidates need to visit the website in order to get the details. Check below information which gives more insights about the results release date and links.
ANU University Degree Results 1st 2nd 3rd Years Semester Results
BA, B.Com, B.Sc 1st year,2nd year and 3rd year results as per the semester will be updated in the university portal. In order to check the results candidates need to visit the official website. Below is the link which gives the results
Official website: http://nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/index.htm
The above link is the university portal in which the results of the UG gets updates. For clear understanding there are few steps suggested for the candidates in order to check and download the results once they get updated in the portal
Steps To Check ANU University Degree Results:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website which is given above
- Once you click on the website home page will be displayed on the screen
- On top of the page in the navigation bar you can find Results tab click on that tab
- After clicking on the tab you can find options like UG,PG,B.Tech and so on
- Click on the course you are looking for in order to get the results
- Once you select the course links will be displayed click on the link which is relevant
- Fill the details which are required to get the results
- After submitting the results download and take a print of the result for future reference
We wish all the students a very best of luck for their ANU University Results.